Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,721 (€1,522) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)