Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 116% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,688 (€1,708) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)