Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,634 (€2,866) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (37 minutes ago)