Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.826 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,083 (4,575 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)