Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.161 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,026 (4,849 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)