Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.901 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,825 (5,065 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)