Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31205 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,719 (Php59,985) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)