Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33955 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,041 (Php56,076) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)