Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35880 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,185 (Php67,406) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)