Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35914 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,876 (Php52,559) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)