Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,002 ($b10,266) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)