Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,412 ($b8,937) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)