Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,206 ($b7,482) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)