Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.591 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,771 ($b8,017) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)