Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05410 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,556 (342,967 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)