Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05428 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,150 (371,227 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (43 minutes ago)