Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 109% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,162 (14,384 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)