Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 118% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,451 (18,904 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)