Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,308 (Rp 29,875,426) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)