Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,863 (ARS $20,348) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)