Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.908 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,143 (Mex$ 18,886) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)