Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,416 (Mex$ 20,538) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)