Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 476%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 293% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,214 (€2,259) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)