Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.679 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 178% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,712 (€2,017) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)