Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 453%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 298% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,677 (€2,682) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)