Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.962 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 191% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,599 (€2,080) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)