Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.340 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 187% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,695 (€2,542) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)