Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.208 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 286% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,137 (€2,481) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (41 minutes ago)