Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,889 (271,507 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)