Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,075 (364,169 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)