Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05336 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,604 (311,164 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)