Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 480%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.894 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 306% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 60,939 (GH₵15,648) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (40 minutes ago)