Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.189 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 340% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 68,821 (GH₵16,428) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)