Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16133 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,608 (¥189,731) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)