Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,003 (元9,654) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)