Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 154% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,582 (67,263 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)