Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,656 (73,001 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (30 minutes ago)