Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,184 (59,024 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)