Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 124% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,046 (58,779 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)