Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 118% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,038 (57,222 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)