Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 125% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,089 (58,674 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)