Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,421 (58,602 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)