Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28138 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,480 (79,894 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)