Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 170% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,803 (73,332 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)