Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,610 (49,486 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)