Cost of living comparison between Taganrog, Russia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14131 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,173 (руб 86,145) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)