Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.289 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,166 (S/. 3,245) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)