Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.486 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,955 (S/. 3,273) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)