Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.761 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,079 (﷼ 4,218) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)