Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.704 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,484 (﷼ 5,630) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)