Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.765 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,907 (﷼ 5,017) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)