Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 99% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,795 (﷼ 53,633,084) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)