Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,703 (﷼ 44,035,562) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)