Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.592 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,546 (6,869 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)