Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.901 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,015 (4,900 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)