Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19690 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,675 (Taka 115,161) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)