Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22422 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,705 (Taka 96,802) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)