Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23614 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,544 (Taka 108,175) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)