Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21192 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,124 (Taka 90,244) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)