Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01640 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,796 (₩1,755,682) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (27 minutes ago)