Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01652 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,299 (₩1,713,020) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)