Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,201 (₩2,165,814) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (38 minutes ago)