Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01638 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,628 (₩1,564,741) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)