Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01594 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,201 (₩2,082,400) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)