Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.912 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,963 (1,081 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)