Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.500 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 129% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,244 (74,487 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)