Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 134% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,497 (68,980 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (25 minutes ago)