Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 728 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,517 (₨74,500) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)