Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26924 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,625 (₨61,750) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)