Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27073 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,181 (₨59,770) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (40 minutes ago)