Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13262 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,348 (₨93,111) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)