Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27605 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,286 (₨58,997) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)