Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23555 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,418 (₨78,195) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)