Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,028 (Rp 10,479,453) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)