Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 103% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,011 (Rp 24,735,473) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)