Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 126% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,904 (Rp 23,960,149) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)