Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.189 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,242 (GH₵4,355) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)