Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.447 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,112 (GH₵3,848) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (25 minutes ago)