Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.508 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,870 (S/. 3,426) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)