Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,401 (S/. 3,745) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)