Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.485 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,094 (S/. 3,846) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)