Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,927 (S/. 4,736) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)