Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.435 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,070 (S/. 3,877) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)