Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01492 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,003 (1,542,164 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)