Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01596 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 217% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,456 (3,223,883 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)