Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.907 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 210% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,295 (﷼ 1,072) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)