Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 430%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.584 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 259% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,040 (﷼ 1,153) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)