Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.790 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,777 (﷼ 1,000) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (32 minutes ago)