Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.959 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 184% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,055 (﷼ 725) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (43 minutes ago)