Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.281 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 224% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,580 (﷼ 1,093) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)