Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,329 ($b9,781) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)