Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.289 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,088 ($b14,804) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)