Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,932 ($b7,652) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)