Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13494 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,196 (149,668 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)