Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,284 (€1,860) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)