Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.657 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,074 (€1,988) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)