Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,210 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 254% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,288 (31,737 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)