Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28720 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,523 (руб 95,833) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)