Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 396%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 402% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 70,223 (kr 31,913) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)