Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 426% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 82,194 (kr 38,663) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)