Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 414%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.239 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 463% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 73,202 (kr 32,697) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)