Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 526%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 523% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 101,218 (kr 45,625) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)