Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.088 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 491% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 88,689 (kr 42,469) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)