Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.304 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,449 (2,664 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)