Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.022 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,909 (2,585 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (26 minutes ago)