Cost of living comparison between Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.930 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,498 (4,158 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)