Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.964 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,699 (2,070 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)