Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.669 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 278% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,013 (EC$8,848) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)