Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.500 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,939 (EC$5,683) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)