Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.536 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 168% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,134 (EC$6,141) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)