Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 214% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,069 (19,007 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)