Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 166% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,838 (14,512 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)