Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.584 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,025 (17,423 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)