Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,111 (15,708 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)