Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.830 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 109% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,706 (13,323 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)