Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.493 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 183% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,249 (£1,926) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)