Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.175 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,607 (2,454 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)