Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.004 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,755 (2,821 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)