Cost of living comparison between Sousse, Tunisia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.710 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,571 (2,538 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)