Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.395 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,944 (2,156 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (26 minutes ago)