Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.501 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,379 (2,583 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (17 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (42 minutes ago)