Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01619 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,573 (₩1,147,459) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)