Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01586 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,205 (₩895,803) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (42 minutes ago)