Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05937 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,565 (295,879 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)