Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05612 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,345 (237,803 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (43 minutes ago)