Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04853 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,961 (267,054 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)