Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.916 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,775 (1,994 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)