Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.678 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,788 (14,855 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)